VMware Workspace ONE Community
M_Digitale
Contributor
Contributor

Vmware Workspace ONE on-premises price?

I'm working on a project to set up a vmware workspace one, I have three questions I would like to know if I can deploy vmware workspace one in order to have secure access to the applications located on the company's servers? Can I also deploy VMware workspace one on the company's servers in on premise mode?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
KonstantinosLei
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Wafo

Yes, you can use Workspace One to allow devices to access internal resources and you can do that with either an On-Prem or a SaaS setup. I believe for the price you will need to reach out to your VMware sales representative..
0 Kudos
M_Digitale
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Konstantinos ,
Thanks for the answer. Now, i would like to know if we can access to our internal desktop app with workspace one? I'm asking beacause, each time i'm looking, i just saw that workspace one is compaatible with our internal app such as Saas apps, webs apps and mobile app.
0 Kudos
KonstantinosLei
Contributor
Contributor

Yes you can access desktops and applications in multiple ways. I would suggest you watch this video which describes a lot of things about Workspace ONE but also how to configure them. Needless to say, it does not describe everything but it is a good start: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5mqT1RMYOg

Also, it is worth taking a look at the labs at labs.hol.vmware.com. They are free an open to anyone with a vmware.com account which you too can create for free.
0 Kudos