VMware Workspace ONE Community
jeremyking
Contributor
Contributor

VPP Token Not Renewing

My VPP has expired. It expired last Friday the 28th. I went to Apple Business Manager and downloaded the new token prior to the token expiring but whenever I upload it into the console it thinks it's the same token and shows the same expiration date and time. I've tried several times, using several browsers all with the same result. The console thinks the new token is the old token for some reason. Has anyone ever seen anything like this and resolved it? I've spoken to Apple and they say it isn't their issue, that it's an issue with vmware.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LisandrodeCuba
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Did you generate new server token in the business manager?

if so when uploading to your environment did you choose renew?

Not working with WO at the moment but I remember it was something like that. 

https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/50101953

regards

lisandro

0 Kudos
jeremyking
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, following this exact procedure and when I get to the last step of uploading the new token into the UEM console it shows that it's still expired and the expiration date and time are exactly the same.

0 Kudos
HimanshuMishra
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

May or may not help but try to not open multiple WSO tabs. Keep just one WSO tab open and try uploading the new token. Multiple signed in sessions once cause a similar issue in my environment. 

0 Kudos
CHagn
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, could you fix the issue with the token ? We had the same issue currently.

0 Kudos
jeremyking
Contributor
Contributor

We had to upgrade the server that the database is on. We were on Server 2012 R2 and it doesn't support the length of sToken that Apple started using.

0 Kudos