VMware Workspace ONE Community
Connor3
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Upgrade from 09.0 to 1902

Hello, I want to do the update from 9.0 to 1902 tomorrow. I also found a guide. It's enough if I update the database to 9.2 and then go directly to 1902 or do I have to pay attention to something else there?

Regards
Connor
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anonymousmigrat
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

If you`re on 9.3 you can go directly go to the target version, until 9.3 I do DB-Updates incrementally.

How To Execute the Database Setup Utility

Use the following step-by-step instructions to perform the necessary database upgrades for each Workspace ONE UEM version as applicable to your setup. For example, upgrading from 9.0 to 9.3 will require you to follow the procedure below three times – 9.0 to 9.1, 9.1 to 9.2, 9.2 to 9.3. The procedure itself is the same for each incremental upgrade, but it must be performed for each version until you reach 9.3.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
anonymousmigrat
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

If you`re on 9.3 you can go directly go to the target version, until 9.3 I do DB-Updates incrementally.

How To Execute the Database Setup Utility

Use the following step-by-step instructions to perform the necessary database upgrades for each Workspace ONE UEM version as applicable to your setup. For example, upgrading from 9.0 to 9.3 will require you to follow the procedure below three times – 9.0 to 9.1, 9.1 to 9.2, 9.2 to 9.3. The procedure itself is the same for each incremental upgrade, but it must be performed for each version until you reach 9.3.

0 Kudos
Connor3
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

thanks to you!
0 Kudos
maziboss
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Chritoph B.
So I don't need to upgrade console each time? Only database to version 9.3 and then to 1903 yes?
0 Kudos
BXNGUYEN1
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I am interest in the upgrade path too and is there any documentation for it.

I am on 9.6.0.8 and would like to upgrade to 1902.

Any helpful upgrade guide would be great.
0 Kudos