VMware Workspace ONE Community
AlanAshforth
Contributor
Contributor

Unexpected error when enrolling

I have recently renewed my SSL certificate (about 1 month ago) but i was getting an error message in workspace services on my IOS devices that the certificate was not verified. after some searching around i found that i needed to upload the certificate onto the Apple profile within Airwatch itself. which i did this morning.
Ever since i did this i can no longer enroll any new devices on my system. i can put in my e-mail address and it talks to my server and asks for the login credentials and then goes away to get the profile but then i get an unexpected error page come up. When i press the X, it then asks me to input group ID which i do, it then comes up with a screen 'nearly there, go to settings and press download profile' but the download profile never appears.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
FrancoisLartiga
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, but the Apple certificate is only expiring in September
0 Kudos
KyleNotvest
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone find a resolution to this issue? I've also just renewed my certificate and am not able to enroll a new device. Just refreshes to a blank screen when it should redirect to Settings to install the profile.
0 Kudos