VMware Workspace ONE Community
HKZPtstrkalec
Contributor
Contributor

UAG configuration

When configuring tunnel or CG on UAG on the version 3.4, configuration won't apply and ' Enable VMware Tunnel/Content gateway Settings'  is automatically disabled without any error. Our environment is Workspace ONE 1811. Does anyone have solution for this?

Labels (1)
6 Replies
cgarciac
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i haved the same issue these weekend, please review these post: http://www.evengooder.com/2018/08/using-vmwares-unified-access-gateway-33.html The problem for me was i put a wrong password and in the api server i put my DS not the Console. So put fine the correct password and wait about a minute for the service start up.

Regards.

Christian
0 Kudos
HKZPtstrkalec
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Christian,
Thank you for your fast response. You were right, we had DS console set as API server. After we changed that, Content gateway gave us green status but Tunnel is still the same like before, no response, no error, no saved configuration, nothing. Also, now we have new problem regarding CG, in Workspace ONE console when testing connection on CG we get error: ' The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.'  Could that error be related to certificates? Do we even need certificates on UAG?

Also, i forgot to mention that we have Endpoint-Relay UAG model.

Regards,
Tomislav

0 Kudos
jahuu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Tomislav.
Did you solve the Problem? I have the same error ' The Underlaying connection...'  We have Relay-Endpoint UAG 3.3. We have an internal CA.
In UAG Console everything is ' green' ..
Regards,
Olaf
0 Kudos
jahuu
Contributor
Contributor

We updated our UAG Environment to UAG 3.5 - now everything works as expected 🙂
Greetings
Olaf
0 Kudos
NNOOHU
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Am interested to find from you related to the similar setup. We have UAG 3.3 running on DMZ configured with 2 nics. The netstat shows tunnel proxy configured and shows green. When i browse the internal websites am getting web page not available with the error : ERR_PROXY_AUTH_UNSUPPORTED. Please any idea??

Regards,
Nabeel
0 Kudos
KyleNotvest
Contributor
Contributor

My API server is the same as my Device Services and AWCM server. So that's the server I'm trying to use for the gateway settings in the UAG interface. Are you (Christian or Tomislav) saying that ' API Server URL'  should actually be the main console server?

Is their wording and documentation stating this incorrectly or something?
0 Kudos