VMware Workspace ONE Community
Aginaco
Contributor
Contributor

UAG Tunnel WEb-Workspace ONE not working on iOS

Hi,

we have deploy the UAG Tunnel to access inernal resources (web resources). After adding the bookmarks in the secure browser (configured to use the tunnel) and deploing it together with the VPN configuration to an Android device everything works fine. You tap on the bookmarks of the secure browser and you connect to the resources

I´ve deploy the equivalent configuraions to an iOs device but in this case it is not working, in the logs of the UAG I can see that the DNS resolution is failing. With this iOs device I can reach the internal resources configuring device traffic rules for Safari in VMware Tunnel -> Network Traffic Rules section. It is working this way but not with the secure browser.

I´ve already open a support ticker with VMware but maybe someone has an idea

Thank you all

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
TSVMWAW
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

On ios device when you open secure browser in vmware tunnel application do you see enteprise connected?

0 Kudos
MichalisMichael
Contributor
Contributor

Luka,

Were you able to fix this issue?
I have deployed UAG with WorkspaceONE WEB  for android and ios devices. On IOS is working perfectly.
On android its not working so i created a case with Vmware and they told me that UAG tunnel is not working on Android devices,
Can you please confirm if its working for you, and if yes can  you confirm that the legacy proxy is disabled in your infrastructure?

Kind Regards,
0 Kudos
TSVMWAW
Contributor
Contributor

Tunnel is working for both devices. Legacy proxy is disabled. Can you send me how device trafic rules are configured.
0 Kudos
avishaig
Contributor
Contributor

I am seeing the same issue. After configuring tunnel mode, WorkspaceONE WEB for iOS works and WorkspaceONE WEB for android does not. 
On android we get the message ' Login Error could not configure tunnel....' 

0 Kudos
Aginaco
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you all. I could finally solve this. The Workspace ONE Web was configured to use an SDK profile trying to connect via Proxy-Tunnel. With the right configuration in the app everything worked ok. I could also browse in proxy tunnel mode. If someone need help with this I can load or send per email screenshots with my configuration

Sorry for the late response

0 Kudos
YvesChristoph
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Rafael, i would like to have your Dokumentation. I have the same Problems.
0 Kudos
PavolGl
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have the same issue with mobile devices, tunnel on UAG is configured and green.
Rafael V. could you send me please the screenshot with One WEB configuration and UEG configuration please?
0 Kudos
jahuu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rafael,
I have the same problem - can you please send me your config?
Best regards
Olaf
0 Kudos
trlhrn
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

Can someone send me screen with settings?

We have an issue with access from Web to internal sites.

I we don't know what we must to configure.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
mponcin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have the same problem, can you send me your configurations to mponcin@mobileworkers.com.ar? Thanks!

0 Kudos