VMware Workspace ONE Community
RahulDeore
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to send queries to Intelligent Hub but not able to communicate with Hub.

Dear All,

Greetings!
we have deployed on-prem solultion in one of our customer and where we are facing issues, customer has set a policy which enforce users to change there passcode after 90 days, but user forgot to change the passcode and now admin trying to change the passcode from console but the query is not getting applied on the intelligent hub application. Device shows connected to internet internet but the queries are not getting run automatically we tried to enroll a test device and tried to change the passcode now after applying passcode to the device have to go manually in hub application and perform manual sync the its getting changed.

please suggest what we have to check then hub will receive queries automatically without manual sync.
what would be the reason: 1) inavalability of space on the server - high utilization of RAM or CPU or else.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Rahul
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

Rahul, are you having any issue with publishing the app as well? It sounds to me a possible firewall issue blocking communication from the console to the devices via APNS. When you perform a manual sync, it forces the device to reach out to the console for any pending command.
0 Kudos
RahulDeore
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Thomas, the issue only with the device queries as mentioned, we tried to clear the unnecessary space from console server and ds server still hub is not getting queries sent through console, still needs to manual sync.
0 Kudos
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

To be sure, are you referring to iOS or Android, or both?
0 Kudos
bspencer505
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem:

1. The Intelligent Hub (IH) will only talk to the server if a manual sync is done on the device.

2. Running v2001 On Prem with Sep 2020 .25 patch

3. I cannot send PIN resets, push messages, Queries, wipes, etc to the devices

4. Plenty of space on server.

5. This happens on all Android devices (Ver 7, 8, 9, 10, etc - all Samsung), HUB version: 20.08.0.23

6. Once the device is config'd it will never sync unless a manual sync is done with the IH on the device.

7. Work Managed Samsung S20 Device

8. Using Google EMM - Firebase Cloud Messaging

NOW - if I send a PIN reset/wipe, etc, and then quickly manual sync on HUB, then the reset/wipe comes through.

Also note the device shows green (last seen/enrolled, etc) when powered on.

0 Kudos