VMware Workspace ONE Community
JK-CTI
Contributor
Contributor

The operation couldn't be completed. (Hub.ShareDeviceAuthenticatore.AuthenticateError error 1.)

Has anyone seen this error before when trying to register a device?

The operation couldn't be completed. (Hub.ShareDeviceAuthenticatore.AuthenticateError error 1.)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrandonO3
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also experiencing this issue with devices today.  Were you able to resolve it?

0 Kudos
JK-CTI
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, not sure what did it, but I uninstalled everything from the phone and let it sit over night. I also checked the users settings and under Advanced > Staging I set it to disabled.  That was the only user config that was different.  Has worked ever since with multiple uninstalls and reinstalls.

0 Kudos
BrandonO3
Contributor
Contributor

My error message was just slightly off from yours.  Ended with error 0.)

Funny enough after just posting my message I figured out the issue for me.  I tested with a different known working account and I was able to login to Hub.  The user I had been trying to login with was a new account so I then was looking over the settings, groups, permissions, all appeared correct.  Then it dawned on me that since the user account was new it hadn't been logged into yet so AD was set to "User must change password at next login".  Went into AD, unchecked that box and tried logging in again with this account and was able to login.

0 Kudos