VMware Workspace ONE Community
AdminAdminAdmi1
Contributor
Contributor

The File Storage configuration is not correct. Please verify your System Settings.

Hi Everyone !
I'm having an issue while tryng to add a new version of an internal Application. It begins to download the apk file then it stops with the following message displayed :
' The File Storage configuration is not correct. Please verify your System Settings.'  
Anyone has an ideo of whats's going on here ?
Thank for your help
Much appreciated
Labels (1)
9 Replies
AmaurySOBACO
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Same issue here,
Support Ticket is open ...
0 Kudos
KennethBreivik
Contributor
Contributor

I believe this issue occured late yesterday or this morning. Seems that at least most SaaS environments in the German Data Center (DE02) are affected by this. This is a known issue with VMware. They have opened a ticket with their internal team for the same. The team is working with the Data Center vendor to resolve the issue.
kratikavarshney
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue with our environment also.
We have raised a ticket with Airwatch.
0 Kudos
IRSM1977
Contributor
Contributor

We are seeing this with Onprem environment also. Will submit a ticket as well.
0 Kudos
Ramkumara11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Has anyone got a solution to this? i cannot resolve this
0 Kudos
PrebagaraneLOUV
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
I have the same issue
0 Kudos
akline
Contributor
Contributor

Any update on this issue? We are getting this error. We are on prem on version 2008.

0 Kudos
WatchAirwatch
Contributor
Contributor

0 Kudos
jafullersr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

If you're on-premise, you would have access to the File Storage settings to validate them.
Move to the Global OG.
Go to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Installation > File Path
Check your File Storage settings there and validate that the file storage connection can be tested successfully.