VMware Workspace ONE Community
KetanPatelKetan
Contributor
Contributor

' System code IsSafetyNetAppVerificationFeatureFlag is not configured' error while saving Privacy settings

Trying to change and save the device privacy settings in a hosted Airwatch environment.  Specifcally going into Settings -> Device & Users -> General -> Privacy.  Trying to change the User Friendly Privacy Notice to disabled.  After hitting save and entering my PIN correctly, I get ' System code IsSafetyNetAppVerificationFeatureFlag is not configured' .  Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Labels (1)
16 Replies
yajimad
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I've got the same issue. The issue only occurs on the top level organization group. I could change and save sub organization groups on our environment.
If the devices are on sub organization groups, will you please try to change and save on each groups?
0 Kudos
jpjp1
Contributor
Contributor

same issue, ill raise a ticket with vmware. i was able to save it once on an sub OG, then not able to save anymore.
0 Kudos
KetanPatelKetan
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a ticket and found out it is a bug:
' This issue where admins are not able to save changes under privacy section has been identified and reported as a bug with the version 1811 and the R&D team is aware of this and they are working on the fix and will be fixed in the upcoming version 1902.  Please find the bug number AGGL-4948 for tracking purposes.'
0 Kudos
anonymousmigrat
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Did you find any information on when they are planning to roll out version 1902 for SaaS environments ?
0 Kudos
jpjp1
Contributor
Contributor

i also raised a ticket with the same reply saying that it will be fixed in 1902. no timeline on release but hopefully in the next couple weeks as its preventing privacy enablement to be held up. our UAT (test) environment is on 1902.xxxxx now.
0 Kudos
jpjp1
Contributor
Contributor

it appears the release of 18.11.0.4 (1811) today resolved the issue, anyone else confirm ? We are on a pure SAAS environment.
0 Kudos
jpjp1
Contributor
Contributor

seems like .04 didn't fully resolve , as It doesn't appear to be deploying the privacy webclip to android. oddly enough , the iOS devices got it successfully. no news on 1902 as of yet.
0 Kudos
BDBos
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Problem nog solved in 18.11.04
0 Kudos
DimitrijPrudkij
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I have it on Version: 18.11.0.8 (1811) --> OnPrem
0 Kudos
jpjp1
Contributor
Contributor

sounds like we wait till 1902 release now, no upgrade schedule for our SAAS posted yet.
0 Kudos
DimitrijPrudkij
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I receive from support this message:

I reconfirmed the issue with my internal team and got to know that there is already a feature request raised for this issue CMSVC-6000 and the issue will get implemented in our next version.

0 Kudos
jpjp1
Contributor
Contributor

we are scheduled SAAS upgrade Feb 26, so report back now if this is resolved.
0 Kudos
jpjp1
Contributor
Contributor

seems resolved, no errors when applying, works fine on ios, nothing is deployed on android. will submit ticket.
0 Kudos
KetanPatelKetan
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the update, I'll have to reopen the ticket to see if they can push us up in the list for an update.
0 Kudos
KetanPatelKetan
Contributor
Contributor

Confirmed, 1902 does seem to resolve this one issue.
0 Kudos
jpjp1
Contributor
Contributor

yes it is now resolved, however Privacy deploys automatically through a web clip on iOS . Android, you need to manually create a web clip and deploy to your end users with the same URL as iOS. Also, if you are using AFW / Android Enterprise, you must use ' legacy'  in the web clip settings for android to be able to deploy it to the Hub messages -- shortcuts.
0 Kudos