VMware Workspace ONE Community
alouie397
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Send out E-mail alert of when VPP and DEP SToken going to expire

To anyone, I have child OG for different departments and the way its setup each child OG has there own VPP and DEP account for the devices and Apps. Is there a way to set up e-mail alerts to alert each seperate department when the VPP and DEP Stoken is going to expire?  FYI each department has there own Airwatch Admins.
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EricPlent
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Andy - I ran in to the same situation last year when several of my child OG DEP tokens expired without my knowledge since I (mistaken) assumed I would receive a notification when they were getting close. I came to find out from VMWare that the only alerts sent out by the console are for APNS expiration, and even that failed me last year. I have subsequently set reminders on my calendar 2 weeks ahead of the expiration date for each of my DEP and VPP tokens as well as APNS so I can be sure to renew them before they expire.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
EricPlent
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Andy - I ran in to the same situation last year when several of my child OG DEP tokens expired without my knowledge since I (mistaken) assumed I would receive a notification when they were getting close. I came to find out from VMWare that the only alerts sent out by the console are for APNS expiration, and even that failed me last year. I have subsequently set reminders on my calendar 2 weeks ahead of the expiration date for each of my DEP and VPP tokens as well as APNS so I can be sure to renew them before they expire.

alouie397
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for the info Eric,sounds like this could be a feature request that we can ask VMware to add in for the future.
0 Kudos