VMware Workspace ONE Community
EricRivera
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

SaaS - Max file size

The maximum current file size is set at 200MB and we would like to increase it. I have searched in ' Groups & Settings > All Settings > Admin'  but cannot find any ' Storage'  option. Is this because we are SaaS customers? Which alternatives do we have?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BethC
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

That is something you are going to have to put in a ticket with support to change. We had the same issue with the Mac applications being so large that the size had to be increased to allow us to upload them.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BethC
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

That is something you are going to have to put in a ticket with support to change. We had the same issue with the Mac applications being so large that the size had to be increased to allow us to upload them.

0 Kudos
EricRivera
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Done, thank you Elizabeth!
0 Kudos
BethC
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

You're welcome!
0 Kudos
LukeDC
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Also good to note if you are using product provisioning, there is a 2GB max limit that cannot be breached. Had that issue myself with Mac files.
0 Kudos
MichaelKaeppeli
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Luke! I'm currently running into the same problem with the maximal filesize of 2GB. We need to deploy Adobe CC Suite for macOS which is well beyond that limit. How did you get around the issue? Regards
0 Kudos