VMware Workspace ONE Community
MichaelWidok
Contributor
Contributor

Re-Enroll in Airwatch on iOS Device

Hi

i'm missing the button Re-Enroll Device in the iOS Airwatch Hub App and i haven't seen any settings in the console for this. I used this button a month ago, was there any update regarding this feature? Is there any official announcment?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
jbarzFunk32
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Michael,
Groups & Settings > All Settings > Apple > Apple iOS > Intelligent Hub Settings > There is an feature to ' Disable Unenroll Option in Intelligent Hub' .
0 Kudos
MichaelWidok
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jeff,

unfortunately thats not the same feature, this just allows the User to unenroll his device, with Re-Enroll you could start an enrollment process from the Agent Hub.
0 Kudos
LukeDC
Expert
Expert

It was removed because it was causing supervised devices to go into lost mode when someone tapped that option. Re-enroll would be the option available if you did what Jeff mentioned. But now it just goes away as intended.
0 Kudos
MichaelWidok
Contributor
Contributor

yeah i tried this but the Agent app gets alos removed, this feature was nice in case the user doesn't have an apple id for whatever reason.
Do you know if this Change is stated in the patch notes? Could not find anything or i overlooked it
0 Kudos
LukeDC
Expert
Expert

So i believe this was a result of AAPP-2436 which fixed the lost mode issue and in the process changed the expected result here.
0 Kudos