Hi,
Yesterday we tried to upgrade from Airwatch 9.2.3 to 18.11. We did this steps:
- Stopped all Airwatch services
- Backup database
- Update database to 9.3
- Update database to 1811
- Update all servers to 1811

It works ok except some errors:
- When we enroll a device, apps are not auto deployed. If we try to deploy manually it works ok.
- Users upload personal certificates to My Device. Then we create profiles to deploy these certificates to devices. After the upgrade, devices doesn't receives the certificates.

Anybody knows why we have these errors?
Many thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Slanteyes
Contributor
Contributor

we recently upgraded from 9.2.2.5 to 9.6.  we also cannnot install any apps automatically this started a few days before our upgrade, around the same time that the hub was updated.  I created a ticket a couple weeks ago and support has NO IDEA as to whats going on.  This really sucks as I am in the middle of a small device replacement so we have to manually push out 20+ apps to 2000 devices.
0 Kudos
UiliamFoschiera
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi all... I had similiar problem when I upgraded from 9.0.3.0 to 9.5.0, and my problem was secure communication. After a long period of tests, we identify certificate errors, occurred by signer change of AirWatch root and intermediate certificates. When I added new certificates (described in https://support.workspaceone.com/articles/360010357814-Workspace-ONE-UEM-Code-Signing), my environment backs to work normally...
0 Kudos
administradorwi
Contributor
Contributor

We are reviewing our platform, because we restored all to 9.2.3, and the Intermediate Digicert is not installed in our servers. The support page says that services will fail, but our services worked ok. Our errors were different. But still we need to install this intermediate cert to all our servers.
0 Kudos
administradorwi
Contributor
Contributor

We are seeing more posts these days in this forum about problems with auto install apps. And also that it could be an Android-Airwatch problem.
0 Kudos