VMware Workspace ONE Community
gltoscano
Contributor
Contributor

Please turn off user ratings for ios apps/Catalog Store

I would like a feature request to remove or prevent users to add ratings to ios apps in the Catalog store. I see no use for adding ratings as its a distraction to students. There is no mass clear or delete of all comments to all apps from the Catalog store. The admin would need to clear each app ratings one by one. Thank you
Labels (1)
4 Replies
RichB2u2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

I couldn't agree more! Wasting time is not helpful in an education environment. We have no internal apps which might need feedback so nobody pays any attention to this distraction. One heart symbol is checked by me.
0 Kudos
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Are you guys using the Hub Catalog or the Standalone Catalog? I know in the Hub catalog you can turn this off not sure about the Standalone as we don't use it.
0 Kudos
RichB2u2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

We are using the standalone catalog and don't plan to get integrated with VMware Identity Management so the hub is not going to be used for much.
0 Kudos
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Gotcha we don't use Access (vIDM) either we just enabled the hub services piece with is just a couple clicks so we could move away from the standalone catalog.
0 Kudos