VMware Workspace ONE Community
iconner
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

PerAppVPN for Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 on MacOS

Has anyone gotten Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 app for MacOS configured to use Tunnel in their environment? My configuration appears correct and tunnel the tunnel connects from my test machine when I try to connect to a remote machine but the connection times out. Im new to Tunnel and am not sure if there is something I am missing.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iconner
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Marking this solved. I missed a leading "(" in the designated requirement in the Application Configuration in the Tunnel config. We are in business!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
iconner
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Marking this solved. I missed a leading "(" in the designated requirement in the Application Configuration in the Tunnel config. We are in business!

0 Kudos
Terence_nxg
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

We are just configuring the UEM with PerApp VPN and having the same problem with the Microsoft Remote Desktop App on MacOS. Although i added the leading "(" on the designated requirement but still failed.  Could i have more config details for this? 

The designated requirement is:  (anchor apple generic and certificate leaf[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.1.9] /* exists */ or anchor apple generic and certificate 1[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.2.6] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.1.13] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[subject.OU] = UBF8T346G9)

right?  what else i should check to make it works?  thank you in advance.

0 Kudos