VMware Workspace ONE Community
dannybejjani
Contributor
Contributor

Pending Compliance Check

Hi
I have set a set of compliance policies and try to push them into the devices i.e. Compromised Status or application blacklist apps. it is not taking effect and the hub application keeps on showing ' Pending Compliance Check' .
To note that the feature is enabled from the vmware identity manager.
Any Thought?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
RichB2u2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Unless the Hub app is launched on the device it won't perform a compliance check. This means it will stay that way unless you instruct users to launch the Hub app!
0 Kudos
dannybejjani
Contributor
Contributor

What do you mean by the hub app is launched on the device. Yes it is launched. Does that mean, the user needs to unenroll and re-enroll back? What are the steps that it needs to be performed here?
Thank you
0 Kudos
EricPlent
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

We have the same issue in our environment. Our enrollment instructions specifically tell the users to open the Hub app as part of the enrollment, but many do not and to date I have not been able to find a way to force this to happen remotely without user interaction. I would love to see an option available in the console to trigger that initial compliance check without the user having to do anything.
0 Kudos
dannybejjani
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Eric-
May I know what is the procedure you performed or you ask the user to perform on his mobile? Thank you
0 Kudos
dannybejjani
Contributor
Contributor

Because, I have tried to re apply the profile or re enroll the device but still facing the same issue.
0 Kudos
RichB2u2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

We are pushing the iOS app Intelligent Hub to our devices after enrollment but since they are DEP enrolled they don't have to launch the Hub for anything. If it is running in memory it can do the scheduled compliance checks but otherwise we have many users that have never launched the app so compliance is always pending and never resolves.
0 Kudos
dannybejjani
Contributor
Contributor

What do you mean by launching the app? I open the app and keep on re applying the profile, and even I re enroll the device but still having the same issue.
0 Kudos
EricPlent
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Danny: in the vast majority of cases, simply having the user open the Hub application will resolve the problem. The first time the Hub is opened, it will trigger a compliance check which will clear the question mark on the console and then continue to perform checks going forward. In a small number of cases, a re-enrollment is required at which point that flag goes green.
0 Kudos