VMware Workspace ONE Community
J4yJ4y
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Out of date. App assigned but not installed -- Android Enterprise

I have Apps deployed automatically for Android enterprise managed devices. But recently the Apps aren't pushed automatically anymore.

Hovering over the individual Apps in the device details in the UEM Console, this message is displayed; ' Out of date. App assigned but not installed, last action taken: None. Timestamp:None' .

Both from the WS1 UEM Console and on the device (In the Intelligent Hub App), I can manually install the App from a published list.

What can be the reason the auto deployment is not functioning anymore?

Context :
WS1 UEM SaaS 19.10.0.7 (1910)
WS1 Access SaaS
Device Android 9

Labels (1)
28 Replies
AVIVEKA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

It may be a Network Issue.

Could you check on your device, in PlayStore configuration this setting :

AVIVEKA_0-1607091818452.png

Regards,

0 Kudos
hyper83
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the answer, but it happens on iOS devices with OS version 14.X, and only with one application (MS Authenticator), all other apps are working fine...

0 Kudos
kaliyan
Contributor
Contributor

this issue has been detailed on this KB https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2961113
in my lab i have faced this issue once, the fix i did was removed the App and re-published the App which is worked for me.

0 Kudos
Stato71
Contributor
Contributor

We had the same status for an Apple app which turned out to be an expired certificate, not sure if Android needs a certificate to proceed with the install but thought it worth mentioning.

0 Kudos
hyper83
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Stato71, 

We have the same issue with only one Apple VPP application. What do you mean here with expired certificate? What was the solution in your case? Thank you!

0 Kudos
infosecsupport
Contributor
Contributor

is there any specific certificate ? Please help i am facing same issue on apple device.

0 Kudos
infosecsupport
Contributor
Contributor

is there any specific certificate ? Please help i am facing same issue on apple device.

0 Kudos
dhelfrich
Contributor
Contributor

Seeing same issue for iOS devices as well.  No apps are automatically installing at this point.  If I manually install, they succeed.

0 Kudos
infosecsupport
Contributor
Contributor

I m facing same issue on iOS device neither auto nor manual installation is working ..Vmware support team trying to figure out the issue from last 1 month but still there is no solution.

0 Kudos