VMware Workspace ONE Community
antherITguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

No Sounds From Boxer New Email Notifications

I have recently noticed that new email notifications from ENS v1 no longer make sound on our iOS devices. This is affecting all devices in our organization.  I've also noticed that this is affecting meeting reminder sounds as well.  This is also occuring across both iOS11 and 12 as well as multiple version of Boxer.  Are Boxer sounds working for anyone else?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Labels (1)
6 Replies
ErikJohnsonErik
Contributor
Contributor

Also stopped working for me.
0 Kudos
antherITguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

This is apparently a known issue with ENSv1 that will be fixed in 1811 which has no ETA.  A notification from VMware would have been nice.
0 Kudos
sflanagan
Contributor
Contributor

1811 is out now.  Has anyone upgraded to it yet?  Has it fixed the sound issue with ENSv1?  I've asked Airwatch how upgrading the console will fix the ENSv1 notification sounds.  They haven't offered any response yet.
0 Kudos
antherITguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I was told too that the 1811 Console would fix the issue, that was incorrect. There's also a new version of ENSv1 that goes along with 1811.
0 Kudos
MarcinCzaban
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Have you maybe any news in this case, because i have this problem too ?

0 Kudos
sflanagan
Contributor
Contributor

Upgrade to at least 18.11 and apply at least patch level 5.  The patch is so you will be compatible with the new method of Android notifications.
This is what we did to get our sound on iOS notifications back.
0 Kudos