VMware Workspace ONE Community
kvasudevanIB
Contributor
Contributor

Need help with integration between okta and Workspace One

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate Okta with Workspace One using SAML, where Okta will be the Identity Provider (IdP) and Workspace One will be the Service Provider (SP).

I'm using the steps mentioned here: Start Creating a New Identity Provider in Workspace ONE Access

When I open the SP metadata in a new tab (Step 5), I do not see the data that is mentioned in the web link above. There is no entity ID or ACS link that i can find in the information displayed. Is there something I am missing?

Regards,

Krishna

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
yajimad
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello,

On my testdrive tenant(XXXXX.vidmpreview.com), I can see entity ID and ACS POST Binding URL in SP metadata like as below(inside of red frame).

pastedImage_0.png

The URL "https://YOUR.WSOACCESS.FQDN/SAAS/API/1.0/GET/metadata/sp.xml" shows above xml data.

I hope this would be some of help.

Regards

0 Kudos
kvasudevanIB
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a ton for your response.

Looks like the data was not getting rendered properly on Firefox. Once I switched to Chrome, I could see the necessary data.

However, after setting everything up according to the instructions, I'm now getting this error.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
kvasudevanIB
Contributor
Contributor

Tinkering around a little further, I found this error message in the logs:

Unable to validate response for IDP 'Okta SAML IdP' with IDP id: 106. Detail: SAML response is not valid: NotBefore condition is invalid. Assertion validation failed.

Any ideas?

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna Vasudevan

0 Kudos