VMware Workspace ONE Community
joannarevord
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Multi-User Staging/App Deployment (iOS)

I am trying to setup some shared (iOS) devices for nurses and I have everything setup and we're able to log in successfully. However, when a user logs out I cannot get any of the app deployments to remove. I know that we cannot clear the cache on the 3rd party applications. But at this point I would just like the apps to delete from the device when the user logs out. I have tried to only apply the app deployment to the users logging in and even added the default staging user to the exemption but when the user logs out and the device goes back to the staging user the application remains on the device. Any help with this would be much appreciated!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
joannarevord
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I got a workaround to work for what I needed it to do. I created a compliance policy to check to see if the app is installed and remove the app as the action and then I assigned it to the staging user.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
joannarevord
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I got a workaround to work for what I needed it to do. I created a compliance policy to check to see if the app is installed and remove the app as the action and then I assigned it to the staging user.

0 Kudos
HimanshuMishra
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Anyone knows if there is a Guest only shared mode in WorkSpaceONE. I heard some MDM offers it. No credentials are ever needed to login. Device resets all the data when a guest logs out.

0 Kudos