VMware Workspace ONE Community
ABPujari
Contributor
Contributor

' Login error- unknown error has occurred' - Authentication Error Reason - AUTH--1 (unknown) - SCL Android

Hi All,

I have content locker login at first time when user enters the password login fails with message: ' Login error- unknown error has occurred'

When i dig in to the troubleshooting logs found our that Authentication Error Reason - AUTH--1 (unknown) and on the device with successful log in i see the troubleshooting log pattern as below Device Devices Command Install Profile Confirmed sysadmin Message Text :

com.airwatch.sso Server Devices Authentication Authentication Token Issued 
sysadmin Bundle ID : com.airwatch.sso Server Dashboard Command Install Profile Requested
sysadmin Profile : Android Default Settings Server Devices Authentication Authentication Token Issued
sysadmin Bundle ID : com.airwatch.contentlocker

Not sure how to fix this, any one with this issue have fixed it, please help ts with the domain user, the strangest thing is for my domain account i can pass through to the content locker with successful authentication....but no other users are able to login... Secondly this is for Android devices we dont have iOS platform in our Infra .... its a On Prem setup with AW v1810 content locker version is 3.16.0.17 Thanks Anand

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies