VMware Workspace ONE Community
syarbrou
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

List enrolled devices by enrolled date/time?

OK here's the deal.  I just emailed 1,000 doctors asking them to enroll in our MDM.  List of addresses is provided in an Excel file.  Of course it's slow going at the moment however I am trying to keep track of who in that list has enrolled so next week when we email again I don't send it to those people.  Problem is thru the console I can filter by last day.  Then I have to figure out which are new and which aren't and check them off the list.  Is there any way to pull a report or a view that has the enrolled date and can sort by that?  From the reports and stuff I've run the enrolled date/time doesn't show in the list only when you click into each device and look at it manually.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HimanshuMishra
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

"Enrollment Date" should be in device inventory report. It is in the format "mm/dd/yyyy hr:mins".

Monitor > Overview > Reports and Analytics > Reports >List View > Device inventory.

If you dont see this report then you may not have appropriate rights.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
HimanshuMishra
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

"Enrollment Date" should be in device inventory report. It is in the format "mm/dd/yyyy hr:mins".

Monitor > Overview > Reports and Analytics > Reports >List View > Device inventory.

If you dont see this report then you may not have appropriate rights.

0 Kudos
syarbrou
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply.  That's perfect.  Must have missed that report.  I did figure out a way to use the enrollment user id as a way of sorting it by highest number to lowest but have some nuances with people enrolling multiple devices that what you provided will work better.  Thanks again!!!