VMware Workspace ONE Community
MikeND
Contributor
Contributor

Kios mode windows 10!

Hi,
We have some windows 10 devices that we want the force into kiosk mode. I saw we have this option available under the windows desktop profiles. When I try to configure the kiosk we only can choose 5 apps or so. Where can we add apps to this configurator?
Thnx
Labels (1)
4 Replies
ROBMISNER
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to see some more info on this feature as well.

ok watch the tutorial video from vmware and it says only programs assigned the same smartgroup as the kiosk mode profile show up..so that might be the answer to your issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9sUw_2IP80

0 Kudos
Fashaunblackshe
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone find  a definitive answer on this.

My Kiosk Profile is Assigned to the same smart group as he Apps and I still only see the Default Windows apps.

Any help would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
jacruz20
Contributor
Contributor

I watched the video suggested, and I am looking for further information as well.
0 Kudos
jacruz20
Contributor
Contributor

I was given this answer by support.

The apps that display on the kiosk profile are the apps assigned to the assignment group you selected. The apps should be added to the console under Apps & Book>Public or Internal or Purchased.

Once I assigned the apps to the group, I was able to see my apps in the Kiosk settings of the Profile.  I just had to associate the app with where the app will be launched from.  For example, C: or Program Files (x86) or Google or Chrome or Application or chrome.exe

0 Kudos