VMware Workspace ONE Community
Aginaco
Contributor
Contributor

KME Enrollment stucks ' Processing the Companies ToU'

Hi,
we are using WS1 UEM 1902 on Prem and trying to enroll devices tjough Samsung KME. The devices does not finish the enrollment process.
The agent stucks while ' Processing the Companies ToU' .
Does anyone has faced the same problem?
Any idea will be appreciated
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RicardoPachecoR
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

If this is not a new device in your environment, I would check the troubleshooting log for any clues. If nothing out of the ordinary, I would delete the device's record from the console. Other ideas for new and existing devices:
a) Check the time on the phone. I had a user that liked to manually set the time 10 minute (+/-) of the real time. Make sure it is set to Automatic Date and Time.
b) Go to Groups and Settings -> Dev & Users -> General -> Enrollment and check
--> Check for enrollment restrictions at the current OG and/or above OG
--> Check also in the Terms of Use rules
c) Try to enroll the device by Server Details, not by Email Address.
d) For your On-Premise environments, are all of your certs current?
e) Turn off Wi-Fi on the device
f) We have a Shared Saas with AW Cloud Connector, in the ACC server I can see the Logs. Can you see your IIS logs?
It is not authentication since you've made it pass that.
Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
Aginaco
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your tips Ricardo,
most of the things you mentioned are already checked. I will have a look at your list, maybe I´ve forgotten somenthing
0 Kudos
Aginaco
Contributor
Contributor

I´ve enroll a Huawei Device with token afw#hub and it has worked fine, so the problem must be something with KME.
I Will let you know if I find the solution
regards
0 Kudos
Aginaco
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, finaly found the solution. I don´t know why but after configuring again Knox Enterprise licenses, that means typing the same licenses againand clicling on SAVE. Enrollment worked again
0 Kudos