VMware Workspace ONE Community
Super6VCA
Expert
Expert

Just Getting Started

We currently have a Horizon View 7.13 environment that has been serving a purpose in our company for a while now.  Some of our IT guys say that it is not suited for what we need any more and we need something different.  We  need to have some users (doctors) on desktops and for th most part we need to distribute apps to users.  One of our major headaches we encounter is scanning from our remote offices but there are other headaches as well.  With that said i was looking into try to go teh Workspace One direction but didn't wan to go there if it will not address the issues we face or make things easier for the end user.  What I am looking for is what it will take to get a small environment up and running to test with a few users.  I'm just not sure what pieces are necessary to get things started.  We are licenses for Horizon Enterprise and currently just have connection brokers and a UAG server.  Not sure if we are licensed for all the components necessary to get it up and running. I have been reading but just not sure what the minimum config is to setup Horizon Desktops and some applications.  I currently deploy apps with horizon via RDP but that needs to be improved.  Any suggestions, comments, or insight is welcome.  Thanks for being there as this is an awesome community.  

Thank you, Perry
0 Kudos
0 Replies