VMware Workspace ONE Community
GeorgeFerguson
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Issues enrolling iPads.

We are getting the following error when trying to enrol iPads into our Workspace One environment:

'The configuration for your iPad could not be downloaded from your "organisation name". cancelled'

Our server did recently have a new wildcard certificate added and our profile certificate expired so was updated with this new wildcard cert renamed with .pfx extension.

I also found someone had enabled SSL pinning but added no certificate? I have disabled this, should I have done that? Would this have caused damage and be the root of our issues? Should I enable it again and add the wildcard?

Grateful for any help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GeorgeFerguson
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Issue was down to certificate not being added to our dmz for Workspace One.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
GeorgeFerguson
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Also forgot to ask what certificate should be added in the Profiles (devices & users, Apple, profiles) should the signing certificate be the servers root certificate? Our org has used a wildcard with the extension renamed to the .pfx.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
GeorgeFerguson
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Issue was down to certificate not being added to our dmz for Workspace One.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
MarkusBuchman
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Having the identical issue, looks like our cert is in the IIS settings.  But still getting same issue.  Can you go into more detail on the resolution your found.  When you say you added the cert to the dmz...can you go into more detail?

0 Kudos