VMware Workspace ONE Community
mjreccoppa
Contributor
Contributor

Issue with Identity Manager after creating ThinApp package

Hello.  We're having an issue with Identity Manager and Workspace after creating a ThinApp package.  I created a new PuTTy ThinApp package to replace an old PuTTy package.  After creating it, I went to vIDM and selected Sync Now, but nothing happened.  I removed the old application before I did anything.  I thought maybe the share user password was wrong, but it's definitely correct.  After clicking save I received this error: 

• Error configuring packaged applications:RepoUpdateRegistry() failed with error: ERROR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I created two other packages before this with out any issue.  Not sure why this started happening after I tried to upload a new package.  The funny thing is our users will still get all the other packages so I know it's not a problem with Identity Manager itself, I just can't seem to add any new packages.

Thanks,

Mike

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
parmarr
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As per the error message the precondition which checks a flag for "share path and credentials" is false so this error is thrown. Meaning either the share path or the credentials are not set and hence the operation is failing.

Sincerely, Rahul Parmar VMware Support Moderator
0 Kudos