VMware Workspace ONE Community
elucas494
Contributor
Contributor

Intelligent Hub: iphone 14 Pro Max - will not configure after multiple reinstall and profile remove

Hi,

I recently upgraded to the iphone 14 Pro Max and rely on Intelligent Hub for work.   My IT department has hit a wall hoping I have come to the right place  !

Problem Statement: Upgraded to the iphone 14 Pro Max and on Intelligent Hub will not configure.   It stalls on a buffer screen after install which I have let run for 2-3 hours a few times (screenshot attached - where Sceen2 shows where we stall)

Troubleshooting Steps Taken: 

- Removed App, Rebooted, Reinstalled x3 times

- Checked thatSettings > General > VPN & Device Management  > Mobile Device Management > Workspace Services ( is not present)

- Thx, Erin

2 Replies
THCC
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My company having the same issue. Everything work for Ipad or Android but Iphone 14 get stuck during the WorkSpace services installation.

We try many way and nothing to do its not working.

Someone having the same and resolved ?

thanks 

0 Kudos
RG88
Contributor
Contributor

i believe we are having the same issue with some new iphone 13s that came in. it wont get past the remote management screen during setup and times out. it never allows it to configure and get in to the screen where the user enters their AD credentials. i have just submitted a support ticket

0 Kudos