VMware Workspace ONE Community
LeeMatthews
Contributor
Contributor

Intelligent Hub Request Failed Windows 10

Hi All. 

I have a customer using pure Azure AD only with no On-prem. We are using Workspace one Access. Users can sign into Access no issues, enrollment of the devices works fine too. The issue is when the end-user opens intelligent hub in windows 10 that they receive an error after they sign in again with azure ad creds, "Request Failed" " Please retry, then contact your IT Administrator if this problem persists. An unexpected error occurred. 

If I check the audit logs in access, authentication is successful. The users can sign into the catalog via web ui without issue. 

Anyone got any ideas. 

2 Replies
Damien3
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

Did you find a solution ? I have the exact same problem.

0 Kudos
LeeMatthews
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Damien

Going by VMware, AzureAD only is not supported - Workspace ONE Azure Integration Requires Active Directory Sync (85776) (vmware.com)   you must have Active Directory syncing with AAD.  So our customer has popped the whole project on hold for now. 

Why this is a requirement in 2022 is beyond me. 

I belive one of the VMware team have got a workaround to get this working and I have pinged them to see if i can get the info from him for you. 

In the meantime vote on some of these and raise your concerns too:

Feature Requests relating to this: 

Hub Catalog doesn't work | VMware Workspace ONE Feature Request Portal (aha.io) 

Fully support Microsoft | VMware Workspace ONE Feature Request Portal (aha.io)

Full Azure AD | VMware Workspace ONE Feature Request Portal (aha.io)

0 Kudos