VMware Workspace ONE Community
HERNDONBRENT
Contributor
Contributor

Impossible to add Professional Profile.... Work Profile

I submitted the below write up for an issue I am experiencing with a user in France.  This is the first time I have seen this issue.  I have enrolled 19 phones and all have enrolled fine.  I have enrolled S7, S8, S9, and S10 with no issues (all in the United States).  I have enrolled on Samsung S8 in Europe running Android version 8 with no issues.
But ths one I am having trouble is an S7 in Europe.   Below is the case I opened.  FIgured I would check and see if anyone has seen this....

I have a user in France that is using an Samsung Galaxy S7 WIth Android version 8.0.  When he goes to enroll into his Work Profile he is getting an error message in French saying Impossible to add professional profile.  We have tried doing it twice.  This is early in the enrollment process where you key in the server name and Group ID and he then enters his user ID and network password.  Shortly after that he gets the error message.  I have enrolled other Samsung S7 phones with no issues. 
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
HERNDONBRENT
Contributor
Contributor

I can get this same Samsung S7 to enroll back into Device Administrator with using Boxer, but we cannot get the Work Profile one to load and enroll the phone.
I am working with AirWatch, but wanted to bring this to everyones attention.
0 Kudos