VMware Workspace ONE Community
acpzehetal
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How to get the On-Premise WS1 installer files as partner

We have to create a PoC for a customer owning the WS1 licenses, but the customer wants to have a on-Premise installation. I have searched all over myworkspaceone to get some sample installation files, but i think we can´t get them, intentionally because of our partner status.
Is there any other possibility to get some installation files for a PoC?
Labels (1)
5 Replies
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

Maybe I'm missing something. If your customer has valid WS1 licenses, they can certainly download the installers from the support portal for the POC. The POC can potentially turn into a TEST/UAT environment as my understanding is that you can have multiple environments with the same number of licenses. It's just that different environments will require their own APNS certificate, DB, etc.
0 Kudos
acpzehetal
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Unfortunately the customer hasn´t bought the license currently, because there is another EMM Software in discussion. Actually it is more a logistic Problem than a Technical one. To provide the customer with Information about function we were told to do a PoC with a Kind of Trial.
0 Kudos
Vestengen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I guess you must contact your vmware sales contact. They might help you get the software.
0 Kudos
maziboss
Contributor
Contributor

Alfred Z. please be so kindly and get me feedback when you received answer from your VMware salex contact. We are struggling with the same problem.
0 Kudos
acpzehetal
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I have been granted a direct download of the installer files from VMware sales to achieve the PoC.
0 Kudos