VMware Workspace ONE Community
ayaskant
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

How do I stop the authentication screen from showing up on my app.

I am using iOS (obj-c) SDK in my app to read group ID/Name. Some of the users are on airwatch while others are not. How do I prevent the SDK from showing the login screen for users who are not on airwatch? Is there a way to differentiate both users?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lucaschenaw
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

awws1enroll can be used to check for existing of WS1

Thanks,

Lucas

View solution in original post

5 Replies
lucaschenaw
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi Ayaskant,

In order to do this, your app will need some way of distinguishing between an AirWatch / Non-AirWatch device. If the device is operating in an AirWatch context then call start, if not don't call start in AWController. There are a few ways to distinguish depending on what services are available to your app, some of our customers have built their own mechanism via an API which can tell their app is the device is in an AirWatch context. Another way to do this is to check for existence of the Workspace ONE or Agent app on the device (but this approach is not as reliable depending on the use case, for example...the customer may not be in YOUR AirWatch environment but may be enrolled in another environment and has the WS1 app or Agent installed).

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Lucas

0 Kudos
ayaskant
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

What URL scheme can i use to check for existence of workspace one?

0 Kudos
lucaschenaw
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

awws1enroll can be used to check for existing of WS1

Thanks,

Lucas

ayaskant
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Looks like some customers have only vmware tunnel app and done't have agent(now hub) or workspace one. Is there a URL scheme I can use to test for existence of tunnel app?
0 Kudos
lucaschenaw
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Try awtunnelapp
0 Kudos