VMware Workspace ONE Community
BrianPitt
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

How do I disable the Airwatch Catalog

We have had the Airwatch catalog published since before VMWare took over and it became Workspace One.

I need to disable / remove the catalog from users devices now, but I cant see how to do it.

In the Airwatch Catalog settings, under Publish, where Platform options should be according to documentation,  it just says

AirwatchCatalog.JPG

There are no options to turn on or off.  We have several options below it enabled (Legacy Catalog for Ios and Android), but not sure if just disabling all of them would remove it as well the icon we have in the settings.  There doesnt seem to be any remove or delete.  This is setup at the top Org Group in our Console as well, so not sure what my options are. Do I need to create a profile to remove it?  If so, what would the settings be?

Hoping someone can lend some assistance....

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ShannonSnyder
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Brian,

If you navigate to Settings > Apps > Workspace ONE > AirWatch Catalog > General > Publishing, set everything to 'Disable'.  This should remove the catalog webclip from your devices.  I tested in my DEV running 1907.29

Hope this helps,

Shannon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ShannonSnyder
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Brian,

If you navigate to Settings > Apps > Workspace ONE > AirWatch Catalog > General > Publishing, set everything to 'Disable'.  This should remove the catalog webclip from your devices.  I tested in my DEV running 1907.29

Hope this helps,

Shannon

0 Kudos
BrianPitt
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thank you very much....I appreciate it!

0 Kudos