You need to add an Misc App on launcher, directing to Package ID of APP, in my case is org.codeaurora.snapcamera.
If You need to access Camera, you can put this on Launcher Screen, or if you need to enable an app who stay on launcher, put on Hidden Apps and this app can now access camera.
If you received the message who system blocked this app, you can see the Package ID on Apps blocked on settings of Launcher.
Thanks. The issue i'm running into is when I add com.sec.android.app.camera to Misc App on the launcher it still doesn't show up on the physical tablet . We are using Samsung Tablets. However, I am able to add the Gallery by adding com.sec.android.gallery3d to Misc App
1. When using the Enrollment Configuration Wizard to enroll new devices ensure that "Systems Apps" Enabled Button is selected. (For us it is by default.)
2. Create a New Profile and Select "Application Control" ( Do not add to existing profile. It may work at first but not for long.)
a. Make sure "Enable System Apps" is on
b. Assign this profile to the group you want to have access
3. Re-open the Application Control profile you just created
a. Click the blue link that says "Configure allow and Deny list" (This will open Apps Groups)
b. Select Add Group
c. For Type select Allowlist
d. Choose your platform
e. Name of your App
f. Click Add Application
g. Enter Application name ( you don't have to search)
h. Enter the package name of the app you want. (For most Samsungs it's com.sec.android.app.camera)
1. If you don't know the package name you can download a package name app and to get this info.
I. Assign this App group to the group you want to have access
4. Create/ Open the Launcher you want the Camera App to be on
a. Click Add Version (At the bottom left of the page)
b. Click Configure Layout
c. Click Miscellaneous
d. Enter App Name
e. For app ID enter the package name (for most samsungs its com.sec.android.app.camera)
f. Click add
g. Drag and drop to launcher ( Do not add as hidden if you want it to display on launcher)
If at this point the Camera still does not show create on more Profile.
5. Create Restrictions Profile
a. Ensure "Allow Camera" is turned on
b. Assign to group you want to have access
That is it. You should have access to the camera.