VMware Workspace ONE Community
FHLB
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Help with Report Subscriptions

I feel really dumb for asking this, but after setting up a report subscription. I get the email and the link to view the report, but then it takes me to my default dashboard in WS1 instead of to the report. I then go to the reports section and i don't see the generated reports, I looked in Exports and I don't see it there either.

The only ones I see are the ones that I manually run but not the automated ones. Naturally the documentation says to click on the link to download the report.....that wasn't helpful
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KeithMcLeod
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

For me, the reports download automatically when I click the link. Maybe check your browser downloads folder? They are .zip files for me.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KeithMcLeod
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

For me, the reports download automatically when I click the link. Maybe check your browser downloads folder? They are .zip files for me.

0 Kudos
MatthewSwenson
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

The login redirect doesn't work properly for Intelligence or the console, and I suspect that's what you're running into...  Have you tried re-opening the link after you log in?
0 Kudos
FHLB
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Keith I don't have anything in my downloads after clicking on the link. it just takes me to the dashboard but no download.

Matt I have logged in first and then clicked the link thinking the same thing.

When I look at the link in my email, it's just a link to the console. I think our URL filtering is stripping out the rest of the URL or something so that it doesn't open anything that autodownloads from the ' internet'   I am on their SaaS.

I just want to have to export 3 reports and then combine them together. Instead i want this to work so i can give someone else access to do it....lol...

I havent tried the reports in Intelligence, it does look i can do the same ones, maybe that will react differently.
0 Kudos
FHLB
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Figured it out. Chrome was blocking the pop up. The weird thing is, usually chrome displays the pop up blocked message on the right in the address bar. it would display for a split second instead of staying displayed like others.

0 Kudos
aaly1990
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi All,
I am facing the same issue , and when trying to log on the link that provided by the mail.
Credentials is not accepted.
Anyway to resolve it ?
0 Kudos