VMware Workspace ONE Community
IgorEP
Contributor
Contributor

HUB only display a SKIP button in a blank page

After making a backup/restore on a new iPhone and updated it on IOS 13.1.3 during the restore, the enrolment is fine.
when we launch the HUB, the only information seen is a SKIP button. This is the only think that we see in the HUB.
This button does not have any action.
We are with UEM 19.03
Any ideas ?
Labels (1)
5 Replies
jasonvb91
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Igor,

I had this issue a few weeks ago with one of our iOS devices on iOS 12.4.1. The only thing i found to resolve the issue was to uninstall and reinstall the hub app.

If you have the device with you, you can plug it in to a Mac and view the logs with Xcode.

Regards,
Jason
0 Kudos
MattStout
Contributor
Contributor

Having similar issue. I also noticed the MDM profile is not present after restore.
0 Kudos
ScottMalley
Contributor
Contributor

We are having the same issue. It is not happening everytime to updated devices but there doesnt seem to be a pattern as to when/why it is occurring
0 Kudos
bjohov
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here. There is no pattern or common configuration error. Everything seems to be working, but the user can't open HUB.
0 Kudos
MattStout
Contributor
Contributor

I have a ticket open on this now and I'm able to reproduce.  If setting up a replacement device and I use ' transfer from phone'  or itunes after the restore is done Hub will frozen/give a white screen.

If I disconnect from network,close the app and relaunch it I get an error screen '  If this is the first time setup or a delete and re-install of the app, you must reconnect to the internet before we can continue - server enrollment address' . it appears the app on restore is referencing some cache to get the server address.
0 Kudos