VMware Workspace ONE Community
JamesCorrJamesC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Getting kicked out of Support Portal

Hi All,

Recently in the past few months we have been getting kicked out of this support portal randomly at 30 min to 2 hours?
Are any of you seeing a short time-out on the support portal? ( support.workspaceone.com )

Thanks,
Labels (1)
7 Replies
Stansfield
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

This happens to me as well
0 Kudos
JamesCorrJamesC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks Stephen,
I have already opened up a support case, but am having a hard time getting traction, as support says they cannot replicate the issue.
0 Kudos
LSIMM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yep us as well.

Previous to this we used to get kicked out of our Workspace One SaaS console randomly too, it took weeks of going back and forward before they managed to set the inactive timeout to a more realistic figure.  During this time they tried to troubleshoot our own network settings, which was obviously a complete waste of time but eventually they managed to change something on their side to stop it happening.  Hence I cant bare the pain of going through all that again.

Good luck with your support request, hopefully they dont make you go through the same thing!
0 Kudos
RichB2u2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Support is not reading our comments as much as they are looking for the number of ' Likes'  so it is more important to click that heart symbol at the top to get them moving on a feature request, which is where this should have been created, instead of Device Management.
0 Kudos
LSIMM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Indeed, however although it probably shouldn't be in the device management section, its probably not a feature request either.  Especially if people are getting kicked out sporadically and/or more frequently than they used to.  Sounds more like a bug/config issue to me.
0 Kudos
TaraJohnson
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any resolution to this as this is happening to our team very frequently as well.
0 Kudos
JasonThompsonJa
Contributor
Contributor

It happens to me all the time too.
0 Kudos