VMware Workspace ONE Community
Dhanushkav
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Get version of intelligent hub on all enrolled devices

Hello All,

Does anyone know how to get the version on Intelligent Hub on all enrolled devices without checking one by one ? I checked under native reports  but this information is not avaiable, ven under the report called "Application details by Device".

Thanks in Advance,

Dhanushka

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LSIMM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

HI there,

I had to use the report "Devices with Application and User Details" to get this for our devices.

Especially annoying for Android Enterprise, as the Hub is treated as an unmanaged public app, so you need to run 1 report for these.  Then run another report for any Legacy Android and iOS etc...  You would think that WS1 would just have a build in way of reporting on its own app for all devices....but no.

Leo

View solution in original post

3 Replies
LSIMM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

HI there,

I had to use the report "Devices with Application and User Details" to get this for our devices.

Especially annoying for Android Enterprise, as the Hub is treated as an unmanaged public app, so you need to run 1 report for these.  Then run another report for any Legacy Android and iOS etc...  You would think that WS1 would just have a build in way of reporting on its own app for all devices....but no.

Leo

Dhanushkav
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks Leo , this indeed does the job.

Do you know if this device only checks the active devices because there is a discrepancy between the total number of enrolled devices and the list of devices provided by this report.

I completely get you regarding the lack of reporting on WorkSpace One  , we are going through hoops every time when we need information like license usage as we are a SaaS based client.

Dhanushka

0 Kudos
LSIMM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Dhanushka,

I'm not sure if it is for active devices only actually, it might be.

Leo

0 Kudos