VMware Workspace ONE Community
Raphael_D
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

For Developers option greyed out on Windows 10 parameters after hub installation

Hello,

As soon as  the hub client is install on any computers, this option is unreachable:

11-01-2021 08-46-03.jpg

I'm pretty sure that I didn't configure any options for this, if I delete some keys on the registry the option is available, but at next synchro, the lock came back.

I already see that I can force the option with a profile, but it's not that I want for the moment.

Is it by design or an option is hide somewhere ??

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Raphael_D
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Answer from Vmware:

This is an expected behavior once the device is enrolled in MDM. You cannot pick Windows Store because that removes permissions for MDM to install apps.

You can go to the restrictions profile and choose to "Allow Developer Unlock" in order to select developer mode

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Raphael_D
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Answer from Vmware:

This is an expected behavior once the device is enrolled in MDM. You cannot pick Windows Store because that removes permissions for MDM to install apps.

You can go to the restrictions profile and choose to "Allow Developer Unlock" in order to select developer mode

0 Kudos
dsuannah
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I have enabled this in the restrictions profile to allow developer unlock -  but it is still greyed out on the Windows 10 PC's.

0 Kudos