VMware Workspace ONE Community
DubravkoJug
Contributor
Contributor

Failed To Accept Vidm Eula

Hello,

I have a problem with connection Vmware Access with WS1 UEM.

In integration part of UEM console, when i try to add FQDN of Vmware Access(I have tried with LB and single appliance) I get error message:

Failed To Accept Vidm Eula

I have this case in 2005 and 2008 enviroment with 20.01 Access appliance.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I raised this to Support but there is still no solution

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AhmedBTC_2019
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Any update for this issue ?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
JoniKa
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue, any resolution?

0 Kudos
StormFlowers
Contributor
Contributor

I know this is an older thread, I wanted to share my findings just in case someone finds this through a google search (like I did).

We ran into the same error when attempting to integrate WS1 UEM and Access (both SaaS hosted) and what we discovered was that the Authentication Method "Password (local directory)" wasn't configured to be used in any of the rules in the "default access policy set". So we added a rule set for all ranges, all device types, and set "then the user may authenticate using" to "Password (Local Directory)", saved the changes, attempted the integration between UEM and Access again, it was successful, then we removed the updated rule set that was just created (because it is no longer needed).

The "Saved Failed: Failed to accept Vidm Eula" error didn't directly point us to the default access policy in WS1 Access but we got there with the help from our CS team.