VMware Workspace ONE Community
sundram_kr
Contributor
Contributor

Export compliance Policy in Workspace ONE UEM with configuration details

Hello Everyone,

I need to export the all compliance policy created in Workspace UEM with configuration details.

I have checked the API option. It only provides the basic information same showing in UEM portal.

Please suggest any way I can export all configuration related details for all compliance policy.

Thankyou for you response!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Chris_M3
Contributor
Contributor

I would also like to know if there is any way to export the current details for all configured Compliance Policies, or if this can be added soon. I have not seen any Reports that include this information, even in Intelligence.

Right now to see what settings we have active we have to go into Edit mode on each policy and click through each tab to see what is set, then do that over and over for every policy. Attempting to print the Rules and Actions doesn't include all of the settings as soon as there is enough data for a scroll bar, which there almost always is.

@sundram_kr - One suggestion I have to at least better see and compare the settings is to use the GoFullPage Chrome Extension to capture a scrolling screenshot of all the settings inside the Rules and Actions modal windows.

0 Kudos