VMware Workspace ONE Community
sbenkel
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Export SimCard Numbers + Change existing Device in Airwatch with new model

Hello everybody,

im just a Beginner in Airwatch Workspace One and have the following questions:

1. Is it possible to export the Sim Card Number of the Iphones that i have in the Airwatch Console?

2. When i want to change a registered Iphone and Upgrade it to a new Model - how is the Process with Airwatch?

I have a managed and registered Iphone 6s

I want to exchange it with an Iphone 8 that is not registered with Airwatch

Steps:

Going to make a Backup of the old Iphone

Restore it to the new Iphone 8 and register the device as a new device in Airwatch or?

Thanks a lot and sorry for that "Beginner" Questions.

Best wishes and cheers

Sven

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Welcome to the community!

1. Is it possible to export the Sim Card Number of the Iphones that i have in the Airwatch Console?

- There should be a report you can run for this under MONITOR -> Reports & Analytics -> Reports

2. When i want to change a registered Iphone and Upgrade it to a new Model - how is the Process with Airwatch?

- Your steps are correct.

Feel free to check out my blog at https://www.thomascheng.net for additional contents related to WS1. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Welcome to the community!

- There should be a report you can run for this under MONITOR -> Reports & Analytics -> Reports

- Your steps are correct.

Feel free to check out my blog at https://www.thomascheng.net for additional contents related to WS1. Cheers!

sbenkel
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi chengtmskcc,

thanks a lot for the warm welcome and for answering the questions!

Have a great day and best wishes

Sven

0 Kudos