VMware Workspace ONE Community
DarrenLodgeDarr
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Export Device whitelist

Hello, does anyone know if its possible to extract a list of the registered Whitelist of devices when On-Premise? I can see the device white IMEI values within Devices or Lifecycle or Enrollment Status however there isn't a way to extract the data to look at offline.

The 100 device limit per page just makes it impossible.

Thank you
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LukeDC
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Up on the right, to the left of the Search List box is an icon that is a box with an arrow in it. Hovering over it reveals it is an export button. It will export the current view into a CSV.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LukeDC
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Up on the right, to the left of the Search List box is an icon that is a box with an arrow in it. Hovering over it reveals it is an export button. It will export the current view into a CSV.

0 Kudos
DarrenLodgeDarr
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Luke, I'm not seeing the export button on the Lifecycle or Enrollment Status view, at least not on 1811.

The export button does appear on the Devices or List View but that only shows enrolled devices and not the Registered Device Whitelist
0 Kudos
Tbibb123
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hey Darren,

I have the export button on the enrollment status page, you have full console admin rights?

I am on version 1903, but I've done this on the past even in previous versions.

Thanks

0 Kudos
DarrenLodgeDarr
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Terry, sorry what an idiot I am, I forgot my permissions were downgraded recently . I'll check with one of the Ops team for an export.

We're seeing some occasional issues with devices being blocked from enrolling despite us having whitelisted the IMEI so want to perform a comparison to our service management tool and see if some got corrupted or missed.
0 Kudos