VMware Workspace ONE Community
KSDE
Contributor
Contributor

Exchange email accounts associated with the users enrolled onto airwatch are unable to verify account information on iphone

On a same iphone and a same email domain, I can setup an exchange email accounts that are not entered on Airwatch but if an email account is associate to a user enrolled on Airwatch, the iphone will give this error ' unable to verify account information' . I have Exchange ActiveSync profile setup on Airwatch. Does anyone know why?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
TristanDawson
Contributor
Contributor

Have you got MEM configured to somehow block these users?
Or perhaps a config issue with the Exchange profile that's being deployed? We had a certificate error on our Android devices that needed an intermediate certificate to be deployed with the Exchange Profile...
0 Kudos
KSDE
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply Tristan. Both Exchange Email and Airwatch together made things difficult. Settings change on Exchange email can affect all the device enrolled onto Airwatch. I have been ' trial and error'  on Airwatch settings for the last few days until I hit a success, it's the field ' user principle name'  need to be set to user's email address. I don't understand the reason why but it works.

0 Kudos