VMware Workspace ONE Community
janiceshirley
Contributor
Contributor

Environment not found error message

Since it appears as though AirWatch Inbox needs to be installed, in combination with Boxer on our iPhones, in order for them to report a complete and accurate set of status of information back to the AirWatch console, we are trying to document the installation and configuration of the AirWatch Inbox.  To do that we're setting up a test iPhone to document it

I can download and install AirWatch Inbox, but when I reach a screen that asks for an Email Address or Server.  Once the e-mail address is entered I'm prompted with a message stating Environment not found.  Intelligent Hub and Boxer are already installed on the phone. 

One profile will not install on this phone.  We've tried to manually push but I'm now wondering if the profile CF_IOS_ActiveSync_AW_2013, can only be installed and implemented on one device at a time? Is that correct?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichB2u2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

We don't use Inbox or Boxer but Inbox is going away tomorrow from the stores as it is past it's end of life:  https://support.workspaceone.com/articles/360015706774
0 Kudos
MHaagSoehner
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hey Janice,

you don't configure Boxer with a profile. You can configure the server settings for Boxer when you assign the app.

We've been using Boxer for 6 months now and it's working great, so if it doesn't work without the AW Inbox app you should contact the support.

0 Kudos