VMware Workspace ONE Community
PhilDAngelo
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have experience with Cerner CareAware, Zebra TC51-HC and Spectrlink Versity Devices?

My company is getting ready to roll out Cerner CareAware using either Zebra TC51-HC  Spectrlink Versity Devices. Does anybody have any experience with this? Anything you have learned? Any PAIN you have experienced (which I anticipate)? Any tips, tricks or suggestions? I am trying to be prepared. Thanks in advance.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrandonOKC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yes I’m in the process now of deploying Spectralink Versity devices using Epic Rover Bedside care app. I setup Spectralink SAM server to manage application and policies related to SpectraLink then enrolled devices using Android for work. The NFC Relay tap and enroll app is amazing. I’m able to provision a device in less than 10 minutes.

We are considering Zebra too but we have been a SpectraLink shop for over 20 years. Hard to make change to something new off previous solution that’s has worked great thus far.

Email me and we can discuss more details.

Brandon.Nesbitt@integrisok.com
0 Kudos
RafaelVenegas
Contributor
Contributor

Brandon, I am about to start testing Spectralink 9540 for deployment. Curious on the outcome of your deployment.
0 Kudos
AndrewStolf
Contributor
Contributor

we use Epic rover with spectralink 9553 and instead or relay tap we use QR code enrollment and its a little faster than tap we use a combination of staging user to enroll on behalf and it is painless. give that a try especially if you are on android 8.1 or android 10.0

0 Kudos
trobertson
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I recently purchased a Zebra TC51-HC for testing to replace our existing Symbol MC3200s.  I'm expecting the TC51-HC android setup to be much easier than the Windows Rugged (CE) setup on our 32Ks.  We will have a pretty vanilla setup on these which should consist of some barcode profiles and kiosk setup for our application.

0 Kudos