VMware Workspace ONE Community
Alexitomo
Contributor
Contributor

Documents in Content app are not downloaded

Hi,

We have deployed the WSO Content app for Android devices.
Our environment has a UAG for access to shared network resources from where users can view the documentation contained in them.
Users are successfully logged into the network resource deployed to WSO Content, and can view the folders and files that host those network resources.
But when they try to view any of those files, they select it, but the download of those files stops abruptly and fails to download to the Content app.
What could be happening?

Thanks.

7 Replies
roberto_lda
Contributor
Contributor

In our company we are in the same situation, we have an open ticket in support but it has been more than 2 months and the problem has not been solved.

0 Kudos
roberto_lda
Contributor
Contributor

@Alexitomo Have you solved the problem?
If so, can you comment on the solution?

0 Kudos
roberto_lda
Contributor
Contributor

I think my colleague Tamara found the problem, in previous versions of the app content, our firewall detected the app as SSL type, but now the firewall detects it as AIRWATCH type.

I recommend to check the incoming firewalls, the firewalls that you have in front of the UAG.

0 Kudos
MahmoudHesham11
Contributor
Contributor

.Please check the attached issue for upload, and check repo download setting in the content template 

0 Kudos
Alexitomo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

In the attached screenshot, the current configuration of the Content app from the WSO settings.

Also attached in the .txt file, an extract of the logs of the Content app, at the time of the download error.

0 Kudos
Alexitomo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Roberto,

And what is the solution you have applied?

Many thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alexitomo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Roberto,
Could you give some examples of the events you detected in your FW?

Thanks.

Regards

0 Kudos