VMware Workspace ONE Community
SergeyNakhabin
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Delete Apps Assigments

Hi,

I have a problem with delete a user group. I had a two app which were assigned to the user group. The apps were removed but assigments of this apps still in user grou assigment. How I can delete this assigments from user group if  the apps are deleted firstly?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BethC
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Sergey, The only way that can happen is if the application is in a retired or inactive state vs actually delete. Have you gone into apps & books and used the filter options and changed it to inactive or retired? Most of the time you have to delete an application twice before it actually disappears. Beth

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SergeyNakhabin
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

The apps were removed from console but It still in the asigment of user group and I dont know how to remove it from group assigments. Is it possible to do this from the command line? In GUI I didnt find remove button.

0 Kudos
BethC
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Sergey, The only way that can happen is if the application is in a retired or inactive state vs actually delete. Have you gone into apps & books and used the filter options and changed it to inactive or retired? Most of the time you have to delete an application twice before it actually disappears. Beth

0 Kudos
SergeyNakhabin
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Elizabeth, thank you for the help. I just dont know about filter in apps$books but saw it button more than once. The apps were in retired state and I without problem remove it. Thank you.

0 Kudos
BethC
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Glad you were able to find it! 🙂 🙂
0 Kudos