VMware Workspace ONE Community
WesleyTownsend
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

DEP devices not syncing with Console

Since the 9.6 on-prem upgrade, I have been having issues with my devices syncing with the Console from DEP. If I log into the Apple Business Manager and Assign or Release a device, then sync my Console, I can see the time stamp in ABM showing the connection, but the device never Adds or Removes from Lifecycle. We can run a query delete from mobileManagement.EnrollmentToken where DeviceSerialNumber in (1,2,3) against the database and it removes it from the console, but who has time to do that with every device we want to remove. We have an open SR with VMware, but wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem?

Labels (1)
29 Replies
RichB2u2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Yes, 1810 is the current version after 9.7.

0 Kudos
WesleyTownsend
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks Rich! I just pulled down 18.10.0.3, so I will take a leap of faith because as of right now, I can't add or remove devices from 9.6 and now some of my profiles are not loading to newly enrolled devices.
0 Kudos
callegrafi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi there!
We have this issue on SaaS version 1810 (18.10.0.4)
0 Kudos
KevinRaisch
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

We have the issue in version 1811 anymore.
Can somebody confirm that?
0 Kudos
KaiRetzlaff
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

We see the same behaviour with 9.6.0.8. Once we renew the token, devices roll in again. This is mor a workaround than a permanent solution.
0 Kudos
BradleyKerstett
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Seeing the same thing in 18.11.0.4 - a DEP token renewal fixed it for us as well that wasn't set to expire for 8 months.
0 Kudos
MichaelDeeken
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

on 1810, we have this issue again. Renewing token does not help
0 Kudos
KarineUlleberg
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Same for us, at 18.11.0.13
Twice this month for the exactly same devices I must have renewed the token.
0 Kudos
DANYBOUFFARD
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I also have the issue, I had it in the past and the device sync the day after, hoping it will do this too this time around.
0 Kudos
KarineUlleberg
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

We have the issue and is running on 19.03.0.10.
But the issue where DEP devices not syncing to the console is just the NOT default servers. The default server gets its items, but for all deveices we route to other servers, they are not synced.
0 Kudos